The DSA is responsible for monitoring the student services offered by AUST, which include:
- This is an all-new and multi-sports facility which comprises fully equipped amenities for different kinds of sports, for both male and female students, supervised by qualified trainers.
- Ajman University provides comfortable accommodation to help students throughout their academic journey enjoy their stay on campus. The DSA supervises all student-related matters in the student accommodation units.
Cafeterias and Restaurants
- Several international restaurants and cafeterias are available for male and female students.
- A large fleet of new and comfortable buses is available for students to the emirates of Ajman, Sharjah, Dubai and Umm al-Qaiwain. The DSA organizes outings for students throughout the semester.
- Medical units are available on campus 24/7. The medical staff consists of 4 doctors and 14 nurses. These units provide healthcare, diagnosis and treatment in addition to many other services.
- Provide students with photocopying, printing, binding and software services.